Jesse Eichar ha scritto:
> I don't think there is very much that needs to be done in Geotools.  But
> we do need a vote by in by the PMC and as you know that is not a
> guarantee.  So I am looking for another option in case that fails or
> takes a long time.

Well, you just have to setup a proposal and ask on the mailing list
about a vote. From my pov as long as it does not break the build
and Geoserver still starts up fine in common containers I have no
issues with the change. Is the extra OSGI meta-information known
to cause any issues in Tomcat/Jetty/JBoss/Weblogic/WebSphere/Glassfish?

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org