Doesnt look like Ben got to this before he went on hols :-(

FYI there are property file based datastores in  the 1.6 community
schema configs, and also in unit tests on app-schemas trunk.

I'm working up a GML 3.2 based property store unit test for
app-schemas now. Waiting for feedback from Justin to add gml 3.2 unit
tests to xsd-gml3 - I have a single example passing now..

Rob