Hi Rob,

So I took at look at the gml 3.2 patch you have been working on. And I
think to handle it cleanly it needs some modifications. Essentially
creating the "internal" version of the schema properly. Which actually
is a major pain due the circular dependencies from gml on the iso
schemas (gmd,gss, ect...).

Anyways, i was successfully able to use the code generator to generate
the internal schema, and with some hacks able to work around the
circular dependency. After that it is more or less easy. Just create a
binding configuration which imports a bunch of the gml 3.1 bindings, but
using the gml 3.2 namespace.

And that should give you the foundation you need to parse gml 3.2. I
added a test case that successfully parses a feature collection. To move
forward past this we need to figure out what types in gml you actually
want to handle... and how you want to map them to java objects that we have.

I have not committed just yet, i actually have to go catch a flight this
moment and have some minor clean-up tasks to do. But I will commit
tomorrow.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira