GeoTools Confluence is giving me grief. Pages accesses through
geotools.codehaus.org have an Edit button. For example:
http://geotools.codehaus.org/OnlineTestCase+support+for+failure+on+failed+connection

If I edit this page, I am returned to the same page now rendered with an
older style, served from docs.codehaus.org, and I cannot for the life of
me find an Edit button. This can be worked around by navigating to the
page from the top level from geotools.codehaus.org (painful), but it
gets worse ...

I get the same old style with apparently uneditable pages if I go to
developer docs pages, for example:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/5.+7+Testing

Is this a permissions problem, or do I need more coffee?

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining