On Thursday 12 February 2009 15:32:22 Keane, Tim wrote:
> Gabriel-
>

> I have been working on producing the requests and responses as you
> suggested.  However, I am having a no luck getting ArcGIS Server's WFS
> to properly apply Filters to GetFeature requests.  So for now I am going
> to back burner this.
I understand. Still, not everything may be lost. Do the ArcGIS WFS Server
claim to be 1.1.0 or 1.0?
In the event they don't support any filtering at all, we could still make use
of it and apply the filtering at run time, as we do with any non supported part
of a filter. Yes, it will be much slower than desirable, cause the server
wouldn't be applying any filtering and hence everytime we access it is like a
full table scan, but would at least let fetch the data.

If that's acceptable we could go that way until figuring out if/what subset of
the filter spec an ArcGIS WFS actually supports?

Cheers,
Gabriel