Its look like that we have 3 Maven repositories around:

   http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/
   http://lists.refractions.net/m2/
   http://maven.geotools.fr/repository/

The one on geotools.fr is a mirror of the refraction's one, synchronized every
night. But what is the relationship between the OSGEO repository and the
Refraction's one? Is one of them the mirror of the other? Or do I have do
deploy
on both?

I created a GeoAPI 2.2-M2 tag as a safety before the "split module" work and
was
planing to deploy it.

        Martin