Apologies for my late reply. But yes, there is a nightly upload process
running on on of our servers. The issue is that (until recently) may
have been that the geoserver poms were not configured to load libs from
the osgeo repository. This has since been fixed.

Looking at the nightly deploy script it seems the osgeo server bombs out
quite often. The last entry was on the 20th.

-Justin

>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H
>>

>> --
>> Eng. Daniele Romagnoli