Hello Jody

Jody Garnett a écrit :
> We share this aim; we differ of accountability Vincent. While I was
> happy that Martin is finally making progress; I am sad that this was
> not reachable while working with community members such as myself.
>
> As I understand Martin's offer to roll back changes was not rejected;
> it was not offered in the form we could approve it (a change
> proposal). I have been patient in waiting for a proposal; the GeoTools
> project publishes its project management procedures and I did not wish
> to waste my time on email discussion until something solid was placed
> on the table.

The changes were documented in a Maven page. The link was provided a few time
in
the last months and in Vincent's email. Admitly this is not the usual place on
Confluence wiki, in which case the non-conformance could have been solved by a
copy-and-paste. If the issue was more about the content than the form, then I
would have been happy to edit the changes page according the comments. But they
were none.

        Martin