I for one would be willing to step back in order to let someone else at
opengeo have a go at being on the PSC. I have always felt that the voice
I had as only a module maintainer was adequate to be heard. And I think
some frequent turnover might just be what we need to revitalize the PSC.

--
Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org