Another quick question about advantages / disadvantages about Sphinx. Is
there a possibility for a spell check ?.

For the rest of the arguments, I agree to Andrea. One of the most import
things is to have the documentation in sync with the source code.

And for the WYSIWYG freaks, the following procedure works fine.

1) Open an editor and work on the rst file
2) Open a cmd line and change to the doc directory
3) Open a browser on result html

The turn around is

Edit the rst file, save it, invoke "make html", refresh the open browser and
see the result.

For me, the question is simple and the answer is "use sphinx"