Jody,

There were at least two concurrent and unrelated issues:

(1) a broken pom parent version in modules/plugin/chart (fixed)

(2) broken svn externals in GS community/styler. I think these are now
working.

GT now updates and builds. I am now building GS. I think Hudson is hung
until someone can "svn cleanup" and give it a kick.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining