Hi Justin,
I tried to put xml-po demo back in the build but... it
does not build. The pom references a non existent "xsd"
module, but even after replacing that with gt-xsd-core
the module does not build due to some api changes.

I guess the module has been out of the build long enough
that it went out of synch with the xsd modules
family. Want to bring it back to life?

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org