The problem here is that the module builds with SUN SDK 6 and IBM SDK 5, but
not with IBM SDK 6.

Executing the tests individually within eclipse and IBM SDK 6, everything
works, so there are 2 possibilities

1) IBM SDK 6 has a bug
2) There is a race condition

Looking into the README, I see Ian is the mentor. I am not sure what to do
here.

Is it possible to exclude individual tests from the build ?
Is it possible to exclude an individual module from the build ?
Ian, do you have time to download an ibm SDK 6.0 RC4 and do a "mvn clean
install"  having a look at this problem.

Opinions ?