Thanks, Jody. I can confirm that Russell's work is owned by CSIRO, and
thus covered by the same CSIRO contributor agreement that covers me.

+1 on accepting the webservices module as an unsupported module.

Jody Garnett wrote:
> I can back fill a bit of information here; Mr Petty is covered under
> CSIRO's blanket code contribution agreement. Now about that
> confidentiality footer ....
>
> Jody
>
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Andrea Aime<aa...@opengeo.org> wrote:
>> russell.pe...@dpi.vic.gov.au ha scritto:
>>> Hi Jody,
>>>
>>> As we just discussed on the phone, I would like to propose a new
>>> webservices module. This is a special type of data store that can hook
>>> into AppSchema. This then allows complex features to be generated from a
>>> webservice backend.
>> The usual drill is to present your contributed module (you did), sign
>> a copyright assignment to OSGEO, and finally get commit access to the
>> unsupported area (and then get it good enough to move into supported
>> land).
>>
>> Cheers
>> Andrea

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia