The best case scenario is we need to get Justin to help decode the
settings required to make xml-codegen generate GMLSchema, and run it
again to include attributes for GML objects.

If this option isnt available, we need to either fix xml-codegen to
respect the schema, or take the bindings out of "generated code"
maintenance mode and hack them by hand.  The suggestion of rewriting
xml-codegen is not one that is very attractive :-)

Either way, autogenerated code needs some special attention to
maintenance and paying down such tech debts - possibly requiring a
policy refinement.

Cheers
Rob