Hey Andrea

Don't worry, we'll keep sending improvements! ;)

Well, I actually don't know which other changes are necessary to get
things to SE 1.1. As far as I know, reading/writing UOM attributes is
now fully supported in GeoTools, so I think it's just about time we use it..

Anyway, I hope this qualifies more as "a step towards 1.1" than "hacked
1.0" :)

Cheers
Milton

--