Justin,

I am still trying to find out how geometry types in gml3 GMLSchema end
up bound to JTS Geometry.class (in and AttributeTypeImpl). When I run
xmlcodegen to make GMLSchema they are instead bound to Collection.class
(in a ComplexTypeImpl), and Bad Things Happen. Did I miss something?

Sorry for pestering; I see you have been rather busy with the WCS
bindings.  :-)

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering