AppSchemaDataAccessFactory will ignore any configuration parameters map
that does not have "dbtype" set to "app-schema" and a "url" set. The
problem is that "url" should never be set to a property file for
app-schema. Never, ever. It should only ever point to an app-schema
mapping file. Your stack trace tells me that app-schema is trying to
parse a property file as a mapping file, likely because "url" points at
it. This will fail. If my understanding is correct, at the point your
error occurs, app-schema is still loading the mapping file, which it has
to complete before it touches any data.

Kind regards,
Ben.