+1. This make sense, and will allow more flexible use of this class.

There is one slight implementation complication: app-schema allows
multiple definition of feature types, to allow nested (feature chained)
types to used in different ways for different properties. Our
interpretation of the new removeSchema API (if we ever have one) will
likely be to honour it only for top-level types. This does not change
the merit of your proposal.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineering Team Leader