On 12/05/10 01:25, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Andrea Aime ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>> lately we're a bit short on space on the main Hudson server:
>> http://hudson.opengeo.org/hudson/
>>
>> It would be useful to remove a bit of the older builds, like
>> the GeoTools 2.5.x one and the GeoServer 1.7.x ones.
>>
>> I think they are not being useful anymore, anyways, no?
>
> Ok, removed the builds. That freed 1.6GB of hard drive space,
> which is quite a bit given we only had 3GB left.
> Hopefully that will keep the builds server going for another
> while.

Now that you've done it, I'd like to say yes, do it!  :-)

Seven hours between proposal and completion is a bit short, when it is
overnight for some of us. In this case, it was a good call. Furthermore,
Hudson is not a community resource but something opengeo kindly provides
us. I'm not really complaining, just making a process observation, in
the hope that, in the future, if you want my input you will give me a
chance to provide it.  :-)

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineering Team Leader