Jody,

I can confirm that it compiles just fine for me in a clean up-to-date 2.6.x.

Did you locally apply part of your patch for GEOT-3055 (promote Query to
class) to 2.6.x? I think that patch has only been accepted and committed
(by Michael Bedward) to trunk. On 2.6.x, Query is still an interface and
does not support the setters used in DefaultQuery.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>