Hi list,
today, me and Simone, we have worked on restoring imagemosaic and
imagepyramid tests. Now everything should work fine. (We have also updated
the 2 plugins to leverages on the Imageio-ext 1.0.6-1 version.)
Tomorrow morning (Italy time) I would like to retag the 2.7 version.
Should I remove the 2.7-M0 and do it again that same tag? (I think no-one
used it actually). Or should I tag it as a different version?
Is there some other info which I should take into account when tagging? (I
have noticed some emails about app-schema)

Please, let me know.
Best Regards,
Daniele

Eng. Daniele Romagnoli