On 09/06/10 15:45, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Ben I think this is the problem you were working on when packaging stuff up
> in jar form?

No, that is to prevent network loading of remote schemas;
app-schema-resolver looks in jar files first to prevent that.

> Can you see anything in there that would go off and check disk? And thus fail
> a security check?

No, that is really weird. What is the exact error?

Are you missing a jar, or otherwise causing classpath lookup to do
something suspicious? That is the only filesystem access that I can
think of that might occur. Can you start your JVM with class loader
debugging enabled (like Sun Java -verbose:class)?

I am ignorant of the internals of Zoo WPS (although I did see them at
FOSS4G 2009).

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>