Michael Bedward ha scritto:
> On 23 June 2010 17:21, Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Votes please :-)
>>

> I like the env function approach over yet more hints, but I'm probably biased
> :)

Hmmm... the sponsor just told me he wants to have the sld param
expansion and the sql view paths separate so that he does not have
to think about not repeating the same param name in sql views and sld.

Makes sense, you might not remember all the params that have already
been put in the sld's around when creating a new view, and vice versa.

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org