Am 30.06.2010 12:15, schrieb Andrea Aime:
> Stefan A. Tzeggai ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> My name ist Stefan Tzeggai, formerly Stefan Krüger ( and i am male ;-),
>> so avoid these international communication problems )
>>
>> I am the developer of Geopublisher and AtlasStyler applications, which
>> are highly dependent on Geotools. ( http://en.geopublishing.org )
>>
>> During the last years i more or less frequently supported the project
>> with patches for bugfixes and UnitTests.
>> Now i heard some people got lazy to commit patches for me ;-) ... So i
>> hereby officially request commit access to Geotools. It would make me
>> happy and proud to support such a great project even more.
>>
>> I have read and understood the developers guide. My codehaus account
>> name is alfonx. The license agreement has been send to OSGeo last autumn
>> already (under my former Name Stefan Krüger).
>
> I'm the one that got lazy ;-)
> Stefan patches normally apply as is, the changes are clean, he provides
> test cases. What's not to like?
>
> +1 on adding Stefan as a committer.
>
> Btw, we need your OSGEO id to give you commit access.

Ups, mixed that up, but its the same: alfonx

Greets,
Steve

- --
wiki² - Softwareentwicklung
Stefan A. Tzeggai, geb. Krüger
Straßburger Weg 26
53113 Bonn

email   tzeg...@wikisquare.de
mobile  0151 50543949
webpage wikisquare.de
twitter http://twitter.com/geopublishing
skype   alfonx

reclaim your net - http://tor.eff.org
enforce privacy - http://www.pgpi.org
pgp key id: 51B576FD - http://pgp.mit.edu

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.