On 07/07/10 21:07, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Hello all:
> I have been having fun converting course materials over to Sphinx; one of the
> things that is driving me crazy is a persistent warning.
> Can I ask a user on a linux machine to ....
> 1. Do a "mvn clean install" and send me the output?
> In particular the following is causing me trouble; and I cannot seem to get
> rid of these last two crazy warnings.
> [exec] /Users/jody/java/geotools/trunk/docs/tutorial/filter/query.rst:154:
> (WARNING/2) Literal block expected; none found.
> [exec] /Users/jody/java/geotools/trunk/docs/tutorial/filter/query.rst:446:
> (WARNING/2) Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
> As for why these are crazy? The line number 446 does not exist in query.rst

"cd docs; mvn clean install" fails only on the pdf. I do not see this error.

I note that svn:eol-style is not set on any .rst files. This might cause
problems on Windows if the original importer was using Unix-style line
endings. Developers should use the GeoTools svn config, which I updated
last year to include an entry for .rst .
http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/trunk/build/subversion/config

r33276 | bencaradocdavies | 2009-06-12 09:41:13 +0800 (Fri, 12 Jun 2009)
| 1 line

Added auto-props for .xsd and .rst

> 2. Uncomment the following from build.xml
>      <!-- uncomment for pdf -->
>      <!-- antcall target="sphinx">
>        <param name="id" value="tutorial"/>
>        <param name="build" value="pdf"/>
>      </antcall-->
> And let me know if rst2html works on your system?

It does not.

This is uncommented in build.xml on trunk, and docs is commented out in
the top-level pom. I am using python-sphinx-0.6.6-1.fc12.noarch

I get:

sphinx:
      [exec] Making output directory...
      [exec] Running Sphinx v0.6.6

      [exec] Extension error:
      [exec] Could not import extension rst2pdf.pdfbuilder (exception:
No module named rst2pdf.pdfbuilder)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/home/car605/geoserver/src with spaces/geotools-trunk/docs/build.xml:25:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/car605/geoserver/src with spaces/geotools-trunk/docs/build.xml:41:
exec returned: 1

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>