We'll take Jody's support as a formal vote.

Andrea, please state your support for Tobia, as we are still technically
one vote short. Any committer can vote, so the rest of youse out there
speak up!

Tobia, please read this:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOT/2+Committers

Have you completed and mailed the form? That would be enough for me.

Tobia, please create an account here:
http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid/
and then mail me you user id.

I make app-schema developers follow these procedures, but they are not
all official policy. The commit procedure one includes best-practices
promoted by Jody:
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/Infosrvices/GeoserverCommitAccess
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/Infosrvices/GeoserverCommitProcedure

Kind regards,