> I think we need an IRC session; as we are starting to lose the forest for the
> trees.

Morning Reni:

Let me know when you get in and we can go over this on IRC; I am
afraid we have probably missed Justin for the day - you may need to
make separate arrangements to talk to him.
Justin we seem to be running to an area where the feature model was
not completely applied... xml transform code is expecting
Geometry.getUserData() to
contains the coordinate reference system.

interface GeometryAttribute extends Attribute {
    GeometryType getType();
    GeometryDescriptor getDescriptor();
    BoundingBox getBounds();
    setBounds( BoundingBox );
    // CoordinateReferenceSystem getCoordianteReferenceSystem(); // I
expected this method to be here?
}

I expected GeometryAttribtue to have a getCoordianteReferenceSystem()
method to cover the case where an srsName has been supplied to a
geometry? In anycase the story is still the same GML encoding should
be checking GeometryAttribute.getDescriptor().getCoordianteReferenceSystem().