Hi Jody and all,

Regarding the GPG signing of jars, for releases I think this would
usually be done en masse when you are submitting the release to
sonatype for checking and publishing - at least that's how I've done
it with little projects.  So whoever is building the jars would
normally be signing them, then deploying them to sonatype to be
'promoted' for publishing to central.  I was imagining this would mean
using a project-wide key / pass-phrase, or just getting whoever is
driving the build for that release to use their own key for all jars.

Michael