It should of been published I guess; normally during release I do a deploy with
-Dall on; Justin did the last release perhaps he takes different steps.

You could check out the tag and deploy the unsupported modules if you wish.
Currently we do not have a road map so I cannot advice waiting for the next
release.

Jody