Hi, I have a problem with the epsg database creation.

I am getting an exception like this:
java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: EPSG_VERSIONHISTORY in
statement [SELECT VERSION_NUMBER, VERSION_DATE FROM
epsg_versionhistory]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)

So I figured out I would try with h2 and made a straight dependency on
gt-epsg-h2. The problem was the same, so I manually removed the
gt-epsg-hsql from the build path. That then worked properly.
So I made a dependency tree to understand who is pulling me the hsql,
which I found to be:
-----------------------
[INFO] +- org.geotools:gt-arcgrid:jar:2.7-SNAPSHOT:compile
[INFO] |  +- org.geotools:gt-epsg-hsql:jar:2.7-SNAPSHOT:compile
[INFO] |  \- it.geosolutions.imageio-ext:imageio-ext-arcgrid:jar:1.0.8:compile
[INFO] |     \-
it.geosolutions.imageio-ext:imageio-ext-customstreams:jar:1.0.8:compile

So my questions now are:
- I assume it should work also with hsql, any idea what I might be missing?
- in case they are both there, what makes decide what to pick first?
- is it right that the arcgrid module pulls the epsg hsql jar?

Thanks,