Andrea,

there is no support for converting complex FeatureTypes into schemas.
app-schema delivers schemas by returning a document that includes or
imports the application schemas from their canonical location.

The GML encoding requires a schema document to feed into EMF to
configure the encoder. The EMF-parsed schema is smuggled via UserData on
the FeatureType into the encoder. The encoder needs to know about things
like substitution groups that do not exist in the GeoAPI model.

Regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>