Actually now that trunk is free the EMF upgrade is my first geotools
priority when i get a bit of free time. Mostly because i want to evaluate
the performance improvements and because i think it might help with an issue
Ben is currently having,.

Getting gt to compile against the latest emf was not too hard, a few trivial
compilation errors here and there due to the use of generics. However I did
no testing beyond that.

Ben might have a mandate to help on the EMF upgrade. Ben?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Matthias Lendholt
> <matthias.lendh...@gfz-potsdam.de> wrote:
> > Hopefully. First I have to setup maven/eclipse/svn for a fresh geotools
> > workspace to access trunk. Or have you switched to git?
>
> GeoTools is still on svn.
> The thing is, will Justin have time to play with an EMF upgrade? It's
> not something we can
> take for granted.
> Wondering if someone else could do it with Justin providing
> information about his latest
> attempt at it
>
> Cheers
> Andrea