Hi Jody,

The GeoTools javadoc plugin isn't really a plugin at all, in the maven
sense. It is just providing the "@source" taglet which we use to get
the module info onto each classes page. I looked at the maven javadoc
plugin docs a while ago to see if there was an easier way of doing
this. It provides for custom taglets but they seemed to be restricted
to simple one-liners (e.g. a todo tag) rather than involving the
pattern matching etc that the @source taglet does.

Not sure about the build problems. I'll clean out the geotools
components from my local repo and try building trunk to see what
happens.

Michael