Just a quick heads up; catching up on some module maintainer work for gt-api.

The module matrix page was last updated for GeoTools 2.4.x; I have taken the
information into the docs:
- http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/library/api/status.html

I figure the "status" page is a good spot for what has been on the module
matrix page:
- gold star review (Ben's favourite)
- links to IP review
- links to jira (gt-api does not have a jira component!)
- any special build instructions
- etc..