+1.

Some things are hard to test (GUI, network [e.g. JDBC]), so rather than
an absolute rule for for all modules, those falling below 40% for
offline tests may have to refer to online tests or special pleading.
Some modules have low coverage in their own tests but are massively
covered by tests in other modules.

Having a look in modules/library:

main: 49%
xml: 47%
referencing: 48%
jdbc: 8%

JDBC is an obvious case where the offline tests are minimal, but online
tests in the implementation modules is rather good, IIRC.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineering Team Leader