Thanks Simone. So I guess the unsupported module can be removed as
part of your clean-up.

As an aside, there are the vector to raster and raster to vector
classes sitting in the process module, more by historical accident
than anything. The only comments or questions about these classes on
the user list have been from people using them "manually" rather than
as processes. It seems more logical for them to live in the coverage
module unless you think otherwise.

The RasterToVectorProcess class was the basis for the Vectorize
operator in JAI-tools. I think the JAI-tools version is better code so
you could just have a wrapper for that to replace the existing class.

The VectorToRasterProcess class needs a little work. It presently
support int and float outputs but not double. If I fix that up perhaps
you could port it over to coverage as well.

Michael