Hello,

since there seem to be some interest for our "monolithic" GeoTools
bundle (Tisham?) until we get GeoTools to integrate modularly with
dynamic runtimes, I have packaged a GeoTools 2.7.2 version in our
Maven repository:

http://maven.argeo.org/argeo/

with OBR metadata available here:
http://maven.argeo.org/argeo/repository.xml

The Maven coordinates of this bundle are:
org.argeo.dep.osgi:org.argeo.dep.osgi.geotools:2.7.2.0001

As I put previously, I had some issues with PostGIS datastores when I
first tried 2.7.x and I hope to soon find some time to check whether
it still occurs and if yes, fix it, so I may update this bundle again
pretty soon.
Meanwhile, feedback is of course welcome.

Cheers,

Mathieu