Hi Justin:

I got stuck at work and did not get a chance to review - but tomorrow is
looking good. And I would like to sort out a way to be helpful as this is a
massive chunk of work.

What I will do is:
a) Make a release (done!)
b) Break your email down into some RFC pages (so people can talk about
PropertyIsNIL and leave the rest alone).
c) Go through your patches and see what I can see

I was not too fused over PropertyIsNIL?

The only thing that looked strange to me was the "extended operators" (where I
would really like to use the existing FunctionFactory in order to leverage what
we have and avoid adding new API). With that in mind: we could just use the
FunctionFactory straight up; or we could let it return a second list of
FunctionName called getOperatorNames(): List<FunctionName>.

Is anyone else available tomorrow as I would like to tag team this work a bit
so we can get through it?