Hi again Alessio.

It looks like the old repo is configured on project poms:

 grep "mvn.geo-solutions.it" `find . -name pom.xml`
./modules/unsupported/matfile5/pom.xml:
<url>http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/</url>
./modules/unsupported/coverage-experiment/pom.xml:
<url>http://mvn.geo-solutions.it/</url>

I guess those should be taken off and leave only the one on the root pom?

Gabriel Roldan
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org