Interesting. Nevermind... i take it back, the module builds now :) I think
I see what is happening. The FEST stuff seems to take control over the
mouse and if you try to mess with it that is what seems to lead to
failures. If i build the module and don't try to do anything else with my
computer it works.

--
Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org