Subject: [Geotools-devel] ComplexFeature Parsing & Building Support
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:06:12 +0800
From: adam.br...@csiro.au <adam.br...@csiro.au>
To: geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
<geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi all,

I want to add support for complex feature parsing to GeoTools.

It will involve some new API additions hence I'm following the change
proposal guide.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4147
http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=229736622

This will involve the introduction of a new API for making and handling
complex feature requests but it will be closely aligned with the
existing API for simple features.

I’d like to invite members of the community to review the proposal and
offer any feedback and/or advice as you see fit. I plan on updating this
documentation pending feedback and throughout the development process.

Thanks in advance,

Adam Brown
Software Programmer | CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering
Phone: +61 8 6436 8956 |
adam.br...@csiro.au<mailto:adam.br...@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au>
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue,
Kensington WA 6151

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer