Hi, I have announced the release on

Hi,

I have made the release announcement on

http://geotoolsnews.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/geotools-80-rc2-released.html

please take the time to go through it if you can and let me know if any changes
are required before I announce it on the user mailing list :)

Thanks

Victor Tey
Software Engineer
ASRDC
Phone: [cid:image002.gif@01CD59DB.238A79C0] +61 8 6436 8944
victor....@csiro.au<mailto:victor....@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/> |
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington
WA 6151
PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.
Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>

<<inline: image003.gif>>