Dear All,
I think I made a mess with a recent push to the master repo for GT.

While working on this https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4236 I did
the following:

I created a local branch in our geotools repo (our as in the repo in
our github account) tracking upstream/master with

git checkout -b upstream_master upstream/master

then i made the needed changes in the code, committed them and pushed them with

git push upstream master

However, checking the history of the commands  performed I did a

git fetch upstream master

before doing the push (don't ask me why).

Well, the result is a spurius push
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/commit/7ef07b7ad408401d2f96b64516ed97c0475ec0ac
that cointains everything but what i wanted to push :)
Any suggestions on how to move forward (before I make even more mess)?

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for