Hi all,

I am trying to write down a process and I am following the existing
algorithms as examples, so as to write mine in a similar way. I have
noticed the usage of the DecoratingSimpleFeatureCollection to create
processes in which the result is calculated on the fly as an input
layer is iterated. Is that recommended for processes that are intense
in terms of computing? I might not be understanding how it works, but
it seems that if the result of the process is then iterated several
times (for instance, if it is used as input in several different
processes), the calculations will be done each time that happens. Is
that right?

If so, what would be the way to do it? would it be better to just
create a new FeatureCollection with resulting features  already
calculated?

Thanks in advance

Victor