On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It's not about accepting your own pull request, what worries me most is
> changes in the referencing module
> which seem to be directed mostly by the haste of the moment than by a good
> understanding of what
> needs fixing and how.
> Commits are also not directly related to the jiras being opened, for
> example it's hard to tell what
> happened with https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4286, has it been
> reverted?
> One final worry bit is that the changes to referencing do not seem to be
> covered by their own tests
>
> +1. Seems like a faux paux to me to apply these pull requests without
> review from the module maintainer. Especially a module as core as
> referencing.
>
> I applied a pull request to gt-wms, and was waiting for andrea on the one
> involving gt-referencing, since he is busy I backed out those changes and
> made a new pull request.
>
> The "wish" for the change to ft-referencing still stands.
>
> When working in the debugger with the various Envelope classes I would
> like to know what CRS they are working with (even if it is just provided by
> CRS.toSRS method).

No problem with that. But I don't understand the change you wanted to make
to CRS,
it seems it contained bits that were backed out too, kind of confusing.

> Trying out that idea, shows two test cases are effected (they were
> checking toSting output).

Which is a bad idea, the tests should be modified to check the actual
ordinates, not the toString output.

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.