Hi,
I was chatting with Jody on IRC and it seems the feature collection work on
the Geotools side is done with a pull request ready to be merged.
uDig seems to be ready as well, whilst GeoServer wise as far as I understand
we have a branch that Justin made that also works, but no pull request.

If everything is ready can we also have the pull request on the Geoserver
side
so that we can give it a kick and call this refactor done?

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.
==