On 13/11/12 16:07, Andrea Aime wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:06 AM, <adam.br...@csiro.au
> <mailto:adam.br...@csiro.au>> wrote:
>     The work that I did in ComplexFeature Parsing and building support
>     is located at
>     https://github.com/Adam-Brown/geotools/tree/gml_client_lib. It
>     includes a generic feature builder, a complex feature builder and an
>     attribute builder which I put in gt-main. I also added XSDMapping
>     and FeatureWrapper to gt-main - the idea of these is to help people
>     define strongly-typed classes that they use with the complex feature
>     parser.
> Does that mean that main ends up depending on gt-xsd-*? That is
> something I would not be very happy to see,
> not everybody needs to deal with EMF/XSD when working on GIS applications.

I believe avoiding this was a pretty strong design goal. Note also that
gt-xsd-gml3 depends on gt-main, so Maven will helpfully choke on any
attempt to make gt-main depend on gt-xsd-gml3 as it does not support
circular dependencies.  :-)

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>