Niels,

I favour option 3 (new module gt-complex) because it does different
things to gt-app-schema-resolver, which builds no features or types, has
no dependency on gt-app-schema, and concerns itself with finding and
caching XSD documents and making them available to the gt-xsd-core
Configuration API.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--