On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies <
ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au> wrote:

> On 10/12/12 15:57, Andrea Aime wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies
>> <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au
>> <mailto:Ben.Caradoc-Davies@**csiro.au<ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>>>
>> wrote:
>>     the build is fixed.
>> But... is it for good?
>> Some of the tests that were failing are simply marked @Ignore now?
>>

> Oh, I see, I didn't notice that Jody changed @Test to @Ignore for
> GeographicTransformPointTest.**testToGeographicGeometry. I just reverted
> that commit locally and the gt-render build still passes for filesystem,
> alphabetical, and reversealphabetical runOrder.
>
> I have pushed to master. I did not see any other disabled tests.

Was not the only one in that class, just reverted another back to @Test and
pushed. Builds fine locally, let's see the build servers.
Right now it seems the main Hudson and the Windows Jenkins ones are good,
the OpenJDK7 one is still broken on the
GeoServer side though (no idea if it's due to the different JDK or the
different file system order, regardless, the PSC has
made no vote to maintain that one going, it's more or less a business of
mine at the moment)

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.